Monday 4 February 2013

visitad.com scam or not

Is visitad dot com scam?

Asked by Jaris is my name, in Business
Hi there i just want to know from all of you friends if visitad dot com is scam or not because i have surfed on their view ads yesterday and it suddenly stop at 18 rotating number and now i can not see it on my dashboard to view their ads so what do you think?! my advice is beware before you spreading their link.thanks 
And I also surfing last 4 days surfing counter not work but ads continuous runing I sen Support Ticket but no reply my Ticket.....still pending......  (Not Invest Money in this site

3 comments:

  1. I also experiened the same problem.Also my a/c still shows earnings of 1 $ only while I have surfed 100 sites 2 weeks ago! Now it shows ads continuosly running but the button 'sites surfed' shows zero.My support tickets are also still pending!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear brother same problem with all worker but visitad Team and admin not answering any support ticket....

      Delete
  2. still waiting for visitad. Though no replies from them yet.

    ReplyDelete